Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Inception Made Easy

I saw 'Inception' last night. What a joke! Only in Hollywood could something simple as planting an idea in someone's brain turn into a 2-hour action/adventure flick.

I mean, honstly. Even allowing for hyperbole and poetic licence, 2 hours to plant one idea in one person's unconscious? Commerce would grind to a halt if it was really that difficult. And all that dream nonsense. In reality, we flood people's unconscious with ideas their every waking moment.

This brilliant video by none other than Derren Brown is a superlative example of real world Inception and it's only 6 minutes and 40 seconds in length.

Come to think of it, 6 minutes and 40 seconds in reality is about 2 hours in dream time. I didn't just dream I saw 'Inception'...did I?

 

 

 

Posted via email from Plastic Spoon's Posterous

No comments: